Gridiron Australia is seeking responses from suitably qualified persons to take on the role of National Coaching Coordinator who will be responsible for the ongoing development of all Gridiron Australia Coaches.
The role will have a tenure of three (3) years subject to annual performance reviews against the agreed KPIs
Activities of the role
- Ongoing development of Gridiron Australia’s Coaching programs and framework
- Work with the GA board on appointment and ongoing direction of Outback Program coaches
- Organise and deliver annual National Coaching Conference
- Provision of coaching programs in line with Gridiron Australia’s framework
- Develop and maintain a national coaching register
- Maintenance of online assets such as HUDL account for knowledge sharing
- Develop Coaching Collateral such as training videos, drill books and training programs
- Work with state bodies on appointment and management of State Coaching Directors
- Report monthly to the board on progress against plan for the GA Coaching Programs
This role is voluntary although all reasonable “out of pocket” pre- approved expenses will be reimbursed
Applications are now closed.